The flavors of Asia in a gently simmered lentil soup, the perfect blend of aromas. Curry, turmeric and cumin, with a touch of coriander and a whole red chili for a little heat.
You will need:
- 8 to 10 cups (2 to 2.5L) of water
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 onion cut into thin strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5L soup pot, heat the oil and caramelize the onions
- Add garlic and cook for less than a minute
- Add the water and the contents of the jar into the caramelized onions and garlic
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer 1 to 1.5 hours (until the lentils are tender)
Makes about 12 servings
Green lentils, red lentils, curcuma, curry powder, coriander, ginger, cumin, kaffir lime leaves.
Proudly made in Canada.
Curry lentil soup
- Product Code: Soupe Lentilles Cari
- Availability: In Stock