A hearty soup, loaded with red lentils, split green peas and pearled barley. Not to mention the tasty blend of spices and vegetarian broth, as well as alphabet pasta. A classic!
You will need :
- 10 cups of water (2,5L)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (796 ml)
- 2 diced carrots
- 2 diced potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5L soup pot, mix all the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Let simmer 1h to 1h30 on medium/low heat or until peas are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Makes about 12 servings
Red lentils, split green peas, pearl barley, alphabet noodles, vegetables broth concentrate without msg, onion flakes, parsley, basil, thyme.
Proudly made in Canada.
May contain traces of milk products, soy, egg, peanut and tree nuts.
Tips and tricks
- Product Code: Soupe Minestrone
- Availability: In Stock